The amount billed on the PrepaidCardStatus card corresponds to the predefined spending limit. This card has succeeded in helping the people in the United States achieve financial stability and plan for future spending. With the help of this card, you can easily track your card balance.
Activating The PrepaidCardStatus Card
PrepaidCardStatus Cardholders must activate their prepaid card if they wish to use the card to make their purchases. You can visit the card provider’s website to activate your card and use the same. An email will be delivered with a validation link and a code. Follow the instructions provided in the email. You can also set a secure username and password for your account.
It is necessary to know that you cannot complete a transaction without activating your PrepaidCardStatus card. To do this, make sure you have the 16-digit prepaid card number, expiration date, and 3-digit CVV or a unique code available. The activation steps are quite simple. Have a look at the same below:
- First, visit the official website of the portal at www.prepaidcardstatus.com. You can use any browser to access the portal.
- When you get there you will see two fields that inquire about the card details.
- You must submit the PrepaidCardStatus card number and security code that is stamped on your card. The card number is the 16 digit number on the front of the card and the security code is printed on the reverse side of the card (3 digit code).
- Once you have registered for the Prepaid Card Status Wallet username, you must select the appropriate option in the “Login” tab.
- To sign in with the Wallet username, you must submit it along with the corresponding password.
- When you enter the data, select the checkbox to display it and tap the “Activation” option,
- Finally, your account details will be displayed in front of you. It concludes the successful activation of your PrepaidCardStatus on the official portal.